The Pacific Autism Family Centre (PAFC) is a proposed centre of excellence for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families. The PAFC’s core purpose is to be a Knowledge Centre: Bringing together state of the art resources for research, information, learning, assesment, treatment and support; and building capacity to address the lifespan needs of individuals with ASD, and their families across BC.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
RECENT NEWS COVERAGE
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS & UPDATES:
Get notified of special events and news:
Your information will be kept private & secure.