Senior Vice-President, Fundraising Partnerships
Lead and Inspire Growth for a Nonprofit that Transforms the Lives of People with Autism and Related Disorders.
At Pacific Autism Family Network, we know that we are making an impact on people and their families that need help now!
If this sounds interesting to you we would love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a motivated leader for our Senior Vice-President of Fundraising Partnerships. This role is for someone who is self motivated and exceptional at building and strengthening relationships with our partners. If you want to make a lasting difference in the lives of people with autism and related disorders, this role is for you.
Pacific Autism Family Network is a well-recognized non-profit organization. As an organization that is seen as a leader in Autism across Canada, we look for team members who are committed and passionate about our mission.
We are proud to offer our team:
- A supportive and positive working environment with a strong commitment to work/life balance.
- Consistent support and mentorship from an outstanding and influential Board of Directors.
- A diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming, space for everyone.
- A state of the art new 60,000 sq. ft. Centre, HQ office, located two minutes outside of Vancouver as well as office space downtown.
Reports to: Board Chair
- Create, execute and lead, short and long-term fundraising initiatives across all of PAFN funding streams, including:
- Individual and major gifts
- Planned giving
- Corporate and event sponsorships
- Build and Lead a team to meet and exceed funding goals.
- Work closely with Founders Wendy & Sergio Cocchia
- Manage Budgets.
- Create new strategies to generate new corporate partners, planned giving and major gifts.
- Donor Relationship Management:
- Develop and implement a plan to engage current donors and cultivate new donors.
- Recognition plans and activities.
THE CANDIDATE (preferences):
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in fundraising or similar roles.
- Success in building and maintaining partnerships with high level internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading and managing
- Experience developing new systems for supporting donors
- Exceptional collaborative skills and enjoy working within a team environment.
- You are motivated by our mission to better the lives of individuals living with autism and their family
This is a full-time, permanent position. Some evening and weekend work will be required with advance notice. Please confirm your interest by submitting your resume to:
Wendy Lisogar-Cocchia O.B.C., LL.D.